Re: using custom classes

On Wed, 2006-12-06 at 20:42 +0100, sylvain wrote:
Hi!!

I'm trying to write a python plugin for gnumeric, i would like to know
if it is possible to call a class in this type of plugin, for example,
i would like to take information from a database and put it in some
cells.

And in addition is it possible to add a menu button to call this type
of plugin functions.

I hope i've been clear enough.

Thank you.

I put up an example with a menu item at
http://jk.ufisa.uninett.no/gnumeric/transpose.tgz
It's from 1.4, and I don't know how badly it's bitrotted, but there
haven't been big changes in this area since then.

As to the first question, yes, your plugin can import other python
modules and call them.

Jon Kåre