Re: compile errors cva

Why do you need to compiler Gnumeric on your own?
The newest version is available on Debian Experimental, and I'm
assuming will be available on the RedHat and SuSE equivalent (or
whatever distribution you need). If you don't have a specific reason
to compile Gnumeric, why not just use the available versions?

As for the specific error, I can't help you. Sorry, and I hope someone
else will be able to help you.

Yours,

Uri David Akavia