Using the gnumeric table widget by another application

Hello,

I am planning to write a program similiar to a spreadsheet but more
structured, where cells are calculated using Python functions. I am
planning to write it in Python, and I think that PyGTK is a very nice
way to write GUI applications.

My question is: is there any chance that I can use the table widget
used by gnumeric in my program? I mean that the calculation will be
done in Python, but the display will be done using the same widget. Do
you think it can be possible?

Thanks,
Noam Raphael