New test spreadsheet for normal distribution

Much, much later than I had intended, I have prepared a more detailed
test of the normal distribution functions (normdist, norminv, normsdist,
normsinv). This is still not complete, but shows some directions that
tests of these functions could take.

The file is at http://macnash.admin.uottawa.ca/files/normtest.xls

There is a "rubbish" Sheet3 which can be ignored.

I welcome comments, suggestions, and offers of collaboration on this work, which I intend to gradually extend to other functions.

JN
--
John C. Nash, School of Management, University of Ottawa,
Vanier Hall 451, 136 Jean-Jacques Lussier Private,