Re: Gnumeric 1.6.0 Released!

On 10/21/05, Morten Welinder <mwelinder gmail com> wrote:
As some of you might have noticed, we have released Gnumeric 1.6.0:
http://www.gnome.org/projects/gnumeric/announcements/1.6/gnumeric-1.6.0.html

This is the first release in the new stable 1.6 series:
http://www.gnome.org/projects/gnumeric/announcements/1.6/gnumeric-1.6.shtml

Have fun,
Report bugs,
Maybe even send patches,
But first and foremost, have fun

Morten

I am currently using Ubuntu Hoary with Gnumeric 1.4.2... is there any
specific instructions on how to upgrade/install the most recent
Gnumeric?

I've downloaded the source for 1.6.0... I get messages saying some
specific package and versions are missing from my system, after
installing all that I could find in Ubuntu repositories.

I'm still a little new to Linux, so any help would be appreciated. I
really like Gnumeric but want to have the most recent version, as I do
a lot of work in spreadsheets.

Thanks!!

-Steve.
--
Ubuntu :: Linux for Human Beings :: ubuntulinux.org