Re: Patch for PDF/PS graph export

Hi,

Le mardi 29 novembre 2005 à 10:55 -0700, Andreas J. Guelzow a écrit :
On Tue, 2005-29-11 at 16:36 +0100, Emmanuel Pacaud wrote:
Please find attached a patch that adds experimental PDF/PS export
support via cairo renderer (if cairo is compiled with PDF/PS backends,
of course, which should be the default for next stable release...).

Why would one consider pdf/ps export outside of gnome-print?

- It was easy to implement with cairo.
- At some point, I hope cairo will support pixbuf, SVG, PDF and PS. This
day we'll be able to only keep cairo renderer.
- IMHO, gnome-print itself should be built on top of cairo.
- I want to test the quality of cairo's PDF and PS backends.

        Emmanuel.