RE: Gnumeric and Maemo

Hello,

As Maemo seems to be the coolest thing of the week, I tried to get
Gnumeric running in my scratchbox environment.
First you needed bunch of libraries and then few from CVS, like libgsf,
libart_lgpl and goffice. As this thing seems to be mainly a PDA-like
computer which doesn't have any USB or LPT (correct me if I'm wrong
here), my first step was to try to get loose of unneeded printing stuff
and make it optional.

Nokia 770 has one usb port and the wi-fi interface that can be used to print with cups or lpr.