Re: Should zoom interfere with print?

On Wed, Mar 09, 2005 at 08:19:51PM +0100, Pere Pujal i Carabantes wrote:
Hello!

Playing with print I find that it is afected by the used zoom.

Type something, zoom the sheet to 50% and do a print preview
Now zoon to 150% and do another print preview and see that both print
previews are different.

Is this right or should I file a bug?

This is incorrect.  It's a bug caused by the new pango based
printing code.  I just finished a patch that fixes the problem and
will include it in 1.4.3 due this weekend.

Thanks