Re: Migrating file from the old gnumeric version to the current version

So, at my sense, this is a bug. Don't know if it is a gnumeric or
libxml bug, but the behavior is clearly not what it should have been.

It most certainly is a bug.  Things did use to work -- when we made the
switch to libxml2, old sheets loaded just fine.  There must be a change
in the way libxml2 behaves.

Given that 1.0.x is really old now and that we have a work-around, I am
inclined not be spend more time on the issue.  It doens't help that I am
not able to reproduce the problem myself.

Morten