Re: Date arithmetic

On Wed, Jun 22, 2005 at 05:43:16PM -0500, Dave Feustel wrote:
On Wednesday 22 June 2005 03:57 pm, Richard Bumby wrote:
This has been around and documented since at least version 1.0.8.
 Consult the manual for details on entering data in many cells
simultaneously or autofilling.

On my system clicking on help and then  contents generates an
error message on the console. I have to go to the gnumeric home
page with my browser to access the manual.

Sounds like another bug in the BSD package.