Re: Do Customized Headers/Footers work?

On Thursday 09 June 2005 03:00 pm, Andreas J. Guelzow wrote:
Did you allocate space for them?

No. Didn't occur to me that I had to, but now that you
mention it, I think you may have identified the problem.

You do that on the left of the same tab
as the specification of the customized headers.

I have the feeling that something in your configuration is horribly
messed up.

It wouldn't be the first time, but I haven't modified anything.
I installed the OpenBSD package as downloaded.

Andreas

This is why I would love to try using an OpenBSD version of gnumeric
that was created by the gnumeric developers.