combine and convert n files into 1

Hi,

ssconvert can convert one file into a different format. I wonder
if is easily possible to convert n files into 1 file, e.g. in order to
convert n dbase files into one gnumeric file with n sheets.
If that isn't possible I thought about a second best way. Can I
open a file in gnumeric as a new sheet in an already opened workbook?

  Uwe

--
  MMK GmbH, Universitaetsstr. 11, 58097 Hagen
  Uwe Steinmann mmk-hagen de