getting gda to remember my password and username and not ask me to confirm it every time

Hi all,

I'm trying to make a spreadsheet on linux wich gets its data from a
postgresql database, this all works fine but I have a lot of cells with
ExecSQL commands (get summary of januari of store a, store b etc).

So far so good but when I he has to calculate 20 rows he asks 20 times
to wich database I want to connect and my username and password.

The predefined settings are OK meaning I just have to press enter 20
times but I would like to know how to solve this so that he doesn't
asks.

Sorry for my english

best regards bram