Re: Second Y-axis

On Tue 19 Jul, Jean Bréfort wrote:
Le mardi 19 juillet 2005 à 13:01 +0100, Tony Abbey a écrit :
As a newcomer to Gnumeric, I have searched through the mailing lists and
manual and can't find out how to use a second Y-axis. I have tried to add one
crossing my X categories at the right hand side, but it always overlays the
existing one at the left. Also, how do I relate this second axis to a
particular series?

You must add a new plot to the chart, then select the second Y axis as Y
axis for the new plot and add series.

Hi Jean

Thanks for the info - this allowed me to put a second chart below the first
one on the graph with its own Y axis, but did not allow me to put a second
plot on the first graph with a new Y axis.

Tony