Re: CELL function

On 7/6/05, Ain Vagula <avagula gmail com> wrote:
In Excel CELL function returns, when second parameter is missing, the
attribute of cell, where cursor is positioned, in OO.o the attribute
of current cell, in Gnumeric this function does not work without
second parameter. Is this possible to enchance this a bit (I'd prefer
Excel way)?

Enhancement is certainly possible, but the Excel way has a problem
in that if you have two or more views you can have several different
cursor positions.  Which one should count?

Morten
(I haven't actually checked with Excel.)