Gnumeric : Right to Left support is in CVS

The patch will be in 1.5.0, I have no plans to backport it.
Thanks to Yakov, and the other denizens of bug #158966.  We've got
import/export for xls, but I don't have a copy of OOo 2 to see how
they store rtl.

The other export formats have to answer the usual question of
whether they are renditions of a spreadsheet, or a persistence
mechanism.  Do people expect the html or latex that's generated in
RTL mode to do something different ?