Pivot tables integrated into Gnumeric since last FAQ update?

Hello,

I know this is mentioned in the FAQ, but I also had to make the experience with open-source software that sometimes the documentation lags behind the actually implemented application functionality... ;-)

Have pivot tables been integrated into Gnumeric since the last FAQ update?

I'm asking because Gnumeric seams to be the only spreadsheet that can be recompiled to support (nearly) arbitrary numbers of rows and columns, which is a "nice" feature for working with data pulled from OLAP cubes.

TIA,

Sincerely,

Wolfgang Keller