Re: inconsistant panel icon behaviour

On Thursday 25 August 2005 12:52, Morten Welinder wrote:
I don't think gnumeric is involved in the panel's operation at all.
In other words, you will need to talk to whoever made the panel.

Morten

You are correct, of course. I have another panel issue to bring up
when I discover the correct mailing list.
--
Tired of having to defend against Malware?
(You know: trojans, viruses, SPYWARE, ADWARE,