Re: missing "help"

Having persuaded a friend to start using Gnumeric on her first Linux PC, I am embarassed that she points out that the Help functionality is not present. I don't have her version of Libranet distro (a Debian variant), but my own Xandros 3.0.2 let 1.4.2 be installed via apt and it also says it cannot find the "specified file" when I ask for help contents.

I am willing to help find and document this bug, but could use some pointers as to the "usual" place to find the help file. If it turns out to simply be mis-located, perhaps we can get someone who knows "deb" packages to assist in fixing.

John Nash, U of Ottawa School of Management