Re: slim down gnumeric

Is there any way to speed up (slim down) gnumeric on a 166MHz 128MB system?

* You could probably compile without the gnome libraries.
* You can remove plugins you do not need.
* You can use very new glib/gtk+ libraries -- there has been some slimming down
  there.

Could I edit the config file to remove sound, unneeded drivers, etc?  I've
gotten rid of AutoComplete etc, but without seeing any improvement.

Gnumeric doesn't do sound.  We don't have any drivers, unless you mean plugins
which as noticed can be pruned at will.

Morten