Re: Gnumeric GUI - too small font.

On 4/18/05, Joseph Pingenot <trelane digitasaru net> wrote:
From AdamB on Monday, 18 April, 2005:
Hellow I have 1 question :
How incribe font in Gnumeric GUI to 14 or 16 - I use gnumeric in
1024x786 , and font size defalaut is too small - goodbay.

Czesc!
Gnumeric uses the system fonts, so you should change your system fonts.
  In GNOME, this is in "Applications"->"Desktop Preferences"->"Font".  I'm
  not sure how to set this in other desktop systems.  If someone else knows,
  I'd like to know, because I also use FVWM and I find the default fonts to
  just be *huge*.

I think this has to do with gconfd (not) running.
You should be able to launch it on login by putting it in your
.Xclients or similar.

Cheers,
- Rob