Re: Question Re: WorkbookControlGUI object.

On Mon, Sep 06, 2004 at 03:57:23PM +1000, Donald Permezel wrote:
G'day All,

I'm working with Dr. Twardy on a 'tool' for Gnumeric to implement
the MML clustering algorthym Vanilla Snob.

In this tool, if inappropriate data is entered I wish to be able
to pop up a message instructing the user what is wrong and why,
though the use of the function - 'gnumeric_notice (wbcg,
GTK_MESSAGE_INFO, msg)'

The problem I have is - while I have the current workbook object
(thanks to help from  Andreas Guelzow), I dont have the
'WorkbookControlGUI' object for the current workbook which
'gnumeric_notice' requires.

Can anyone point me in the right direction as to how I get it?  Or
am I coming at things from completly the wrong angle?

I'd actually recommend coming in from a slightly different angle.
If all you need is to produce a warning dialog then GnmCmdContext is
the way to go.  That interface produces warning dialogs (or corba
exceptions) for most of the existing commands.