Re: Pictures in gnumeric

On Mon, Aug 23, 2004 at 11:39:43AM +0200, Andrzej Grzegorczyk wrote:
Hello,

There is very nice option in gnumeric - "edit comment".  Is it possible
to do similar option where I can link many pictures (or pdf documents)
with single cell?

I'm not terribly happy with the way cell comments are currently
implemented they are currently quite stupid.  There's no way to put
any information other than raw (no markup) text in there.  I'd like
to replace that shortly with an implementation based on the text
object which would immediately give us support for rich text and
fill/outline.  When SheetObject groups land shortly afterwards we
can hopefully support including nested objects in a comment.