Re: Obtaining a cvs account vs putting translations in bugzilla

On Fri, 26 Nov 2004 20:34:54 +0200, Priit Laes <amd tt ee> wrote:
Ühel kenal päeval (reede, 26. november 2004, 20:04+0200), kirjutas Ain
Vagula:
Sadly there are not much signs of life in our team. Lets do so -
please request it if you find time and I'll announce this in Estonian
language team's mailing list afterwards, so there will be no duplicate
work.
Thanks,
Ain, send the translations to me... I'm trying to keep the et
translations in our Sourceforge CVS in sync with Gnome CVS.
--

OK, agreed

ain