Re: templates

On Fri, Nov 26, 2004 at 07:43:42PM +0530, Rajesh Ganesan wrote:
Hi,
I am using FC3. My problem is if I save gnumeric files as templates in
/usr/share/gnumeric/1.2.13/templates/, I cannot open/get the same from
file>new menu. Can anyone help me out? I remember I used to get this
while I was using suse.

This is another of this simple features we've never gotten around to
implementing.  If it was once supported in SuSE that was a vendor
specific patch.  During may day job working @ novell with SuSE I
have not seen it.

However, this is too trivial to pass up.  I've attached a quick
patch to add a 'Templates' bookmark to the file open dialog.  It's
not pretty, but it's better than nothing for now.

If it could be reviewed today, I'd re-roll the 1.4.0 tarball to
include it.