[Patch] Complete Excel paper size import

Before we entered full patch review mode, I committed the start of paper
size import for XLS files. The code currently in CVS has one relatively
major limitation: it only imports paper sizes for which the gnome-print
system has names. The attached patch removes that limitation, by adding
paper_width and paper_height fields to struct PrintInformation and setting
and using them appropriately; it's a straightforward extension of what's
already in place.

Please let me know if it's OK to commit this patch.

Regards,
Ray
--
"But if you look carefully at their [Microsoft's] encryption algorithm, they
simply XOR the password with 'susageP', Pegasus spelled backwards. Pegasus