libgsf and substream problems

Hello!

I tried to use libgsf in my software and found a wierd bug. I created Excel document with Visual Basic form in it. Then I used utility test-cp-msole to copy to other file. The resulting file is broken - OLE stream with form contains trash. I tried it on versions 1.8.2, 1.9, 1.10 and 1.10.1. File is attached.

Can this problems be solved somehow or maybe there's some workaroud?

best regards,
alik.

PS. thanks for great library. It does work most of the times :)