New Icons

Hi, I'm working on a new live-cd distro and the proposal of this distro is create a unique theme for it, and this theme has to be only one for all programs. So, I'm looking for a way to modify the toolbar and menu gnumeric icons. I've modified the gtk stock icons and the gnome stock icons that appers in libgnomeui, but a few icons on gnumeric still the same and I don't find a way to change this icons, like modify a theme or know how stock names this icons uses.
If I get some help I can include gnumeric on this distro.

As I said, all programs will have the same set of icons, only made for this distro, and I need to know if it's possible change all gnumeric icons.

Thanks

Flavos