Re: error bars

On Fri, May 21, 2004 at 04:57:21PM +1000, Charles R. Twardy wrote:
Sorry to bother. A biologist just asked whether Gnumeric has error
bars yet. I've seen some message about error bars, but they don't seem to
be in the Debian version. I haven't rebuilt CVS yet. Are error-bars there
or on the way?

They are in the development version.   1.3.0 had them for scatter
and bubble.  The patch for line/area/bar/col is in cvs and will be
part of 1.3.1.  I suppose it's about time to release that.

They can be saved/loaded from gnumeric xml, but not yet from xls.