Re: Win32 port?

On Thu, 2004-05-13 at 10:24, Alan G Isaac wrote:
On Thu, 13 May 2004, David Stanaway apparently wrote:
I was just looking for a win32 port of gnumeric, and
couldn't find one.  I did see an article on open-mag which
frustratingly did not have a date on it.  Is there some
kind of a timeline on the port?

I asked a similar question recently.
The answer was: very soon.

Great, I look forward to testing it.
What kind of build environment is needed for the win32 port
development?  Is gcc and the supporting libs/headers all thats needed,
or does it need some commercial dev libs?

On my wifes, computer, she is happily using the gtk2 app gaim, and thats
where I wanted to put gnumeric.

--
David Stanaway <david stanaway net>