Re: protecting/unprotecting cell(s)

On Tue, Mar 23, 2004 at 04:59:51PM -0800, Mel Seder wrote:
a)I build a sheet.
b)I test it.
c)I want to protect all cells except the one(s) that requires input.

Cells are 'Locked' by default.
1) select the cells you want editable
2) Format -> Cell
   Protection
   Disable the locked attribute

3) Protect the sheet (there is a convenience checkbox on the
   protection page).

you should be good to go.  I have not tested xls import/export of
this.  The Locked attribute almost certainly comes through cleanly,
but I don't think we support the sheet flag.  It's probably not too
hard to add, but it will require some detective work.