Re: New versions of gnumeric don't recognize the type of the file

With the previously attached patch yes.
As long as the file is > 80 chatracters long and contains no nul
(binary zero) bytes.

On Thu, Mar 11, 2004 at 10:43:35AM -0600, gkanis cems umn edu wrote:
Xmm, if you enable to accept ".txt" files then I need to save the files with
the "txt" extension. If the file has no extension at all, i.e. I have a file
called "data", will autorecognition work?