Looking to help

Hi.

I'm a math/statistics professor at DeVry University in North Brunswick, NJ. I've been learning C /C++ and have some experience with Python and a decent level of familiarity with spreadsheeting applications. I am looking to help out an open source project in any way that I can. If you'd like my assistance let me know. I also have a bit of experience as an editor/writer if you need help with creating/proofreading documentation. I'm a fan of gnumeric and would like to help it succeed.

Best Wishes,

Dov Chelst
Associate Professor
DeVry University - North Brunswick