Re: CEIL documentation error

It would seem that Jody Goldberg (jody gnome org) said:
simpler, with 1 less arg.  I'm not sure why it's there at all.
Probably just an artifact of the early days.  When we add strong
function mapping support during input/output we'll be able to map
people from CEIL -> CEILING

You actually can't easily implement CEIL with CEILING. For one thing, CEILINGs
arguments must both have the same sign. Consequently, you can't have both
positive and negative numbers rounding towards positive infinity. Excel has to
rely on Visual Basic macros for this sort of thing I suppose.

cheers,
aaron