Plans and Vacation

I'll be away from email, bugzilla, and irc for the next week.
It's family time.  However, with a bit of luck I may squeeze in some
time to finish the split of libgoffice when people sleep.

On return there will be a release of libgsf with all of Kasal's
lovely cleanup (including the oddball XL corrupts my files bug).
There will also be a final release of gnumeric-1.2.x (1.2.14).  All
future gnumeric releases will be 1.3.x.  We'll also start strict
weekly releases for 1.3 as we enter beta mode.