Re: Concratulations and Worksheet-Tabs

On Mon, 26 Jul 2004, Andreas J. Guelzow wrote:

Date: 26 Jul 2004 07:33:39 -0600
From: Andreas J. Guelzow <aguelzow taliesin ca>
To: heinrich peters <heinrich peters public uni-hamburg de>
Cc: Gnumeric Dev List <gnumeric-list gnome org>
Subject: Re: Concratulations and Worksheet-Tabs

On Sun, 2004-07-25 at 00:29, heinrich peters wrote:
Concratulation,
the 'Text-Warping'  in the sheet is great.
If that could be by 'Print Preview' or
'Printing' would be marvellous.

'Text-Warping' means what??

'Text Wrapping' presumably,

which is what I actually thought was written until I re-read it.

I think he is requesting it be placed in the menus beside the printing
options, presumably it is a feature he uses to get things to fit on a
single page before printing?

If in doubt write in both English and your native (don't worry about it
either, I'm always glad people can speak English better than I can speak
their language).

- Alan