Re: clipboard again (was Re: Gnumeric and RHEL3)

I was mistaken when I wrote that changing

      <schema>
        <key>/schemas/apps/gnumeric/cut-and-paste/prefer-clipboard</key>
        <applyto>/apps/gnumeric/cut-and-paste/prefer-clipboard</applyto>
        <owner>Gnumeric</owner>
        <type>bool</type>
        <default>FALSE</default>
        <locale name="C">
        <short>Prefer CLIPBOARD over PRIMARY selection</short>
        <long>When TRUE, Gnumeric will prefer the modern CLIPBOARD selection over the legacy PRIMARY
selections.  Set to FALSE if you
+have to deal with older applications, like Xterm or Emacs, which set only the PRIMARY selection.</long>

had solved my copying and pasting problem. I still had the buffer
filled from gedit so the paste from xterm only seemed to work.

This time the solution worked