Re: xmgrace

Looks more then ok but I still think that all people should be able to gnumplot and xmgrace. Freedom is freedom ;)
Martin Sevior wrote:

On Thu, 2004-07-15 at 14:12, Charles R. Twardy wrote:
I'll put my 2 cents in here. As a GNOME-Office developer I'm a lot more
interested in SVG images than PNG.
Matplotlib has some SVG already, and is extending it now. Matplotlib has
evolved into a _very_ nice package.

Excellent! I'll check it out. I'm generally interested in good plotting
packages too.

Especially for Python.

Cheers

Martin

        -Charles

.

|Andrzej Grzegorczyk                    |
|Experimentele Vaste Stof Fysica III    |
|Universiteit Nijmegen                  |
|Toernooiveld 1, NL 6525 ED Nijmegen    |
|Postbus 9010, NL 6525 GL Nijmegen      |
|The Netherlands                                |
|e-mail andrzej sci kun nl              |
|tel.: +31-24-3653432                   |
|fax.: +31-24-3652620                   |                                       |
           /|\  www.pajacyk.pl
           I L
There is a great discovery still to be made in Literature: that of
paying literary men by the quantity they do NOT write.