Re: xmgrace

On Sat, 03 Jul 2004 19:42:04 +0200
Andrzej Grzegorcyzk <andrzej sci kun nl> wrote:

All plot in gnumeric are very "bad looking ". Is it possible to
integrate gnumeric with xmgrace data plot program. For example by
sending marked data directly to xmgrace and plot it there.

Best regards
Andrzej

You can always export the data as text files, or separated by spaces, and
import it in grace.

John

BTW, I wouldn't call them 'bad looking' - a lot of work is being done on
the new graphics routines, and I'm sure the sophistication will come in
due time.