Re: Fedora Build Questions

On Mon, Jan 26, 2004 at 07:31:52 -0500, Ted Kaczmarek wrote:
The spec file that comes with gnumeric-1.2.5 is looking for
libgnomeprint24-devel >= 2.4.2
libgnomeprintui24 >= 2.4.2

Fedora Core 1 comes with
libgnomeprint22-2.4.0-1
libgnomeprintui22-2.4.0-1

Is this a different package altogether or just another case of messed up
naming conventions.

I'm guessing the correct specification should be
libgnomeprint22-devel >= 2.4.2
libgnomeprintui22-devel >= 2.4.2

("the development files for the gnome print and gnome print UI libraries,
shared libraries libgnomeprint-2-2.so and libgnomeprintui-2-2.so built from
the 2.4.2 releases (or newer) of those libraries")

HTH,
Ray
--
"When you are finished spreading joy on Christmas Eve, come and kick back
with me and Erwin for a while. [...] We'll provide the cocoa and cookies,