Re: Excel conversion bug?

On Fri, Jul 25, 2003 at 12:08:53AM -0500, Jonathan wrote:
On Thursday 24 July 2003 12:59 pm, Charles R. Twardy wrote:
I have a spreadsheet with many dcount, daverage, etc formulas.

When I export it to excel and open in excel, all these have #Ref! errors.
If I then cursor to them, click in the formula window, and hit <enter>,
they work in excel.

 Hi:

 I get the same problem in =SUM, when using linked worksheets.  I am using:

Gnumeric 1.1.19
gnome2-2.2.2_1 (FreeBSD port)
compiled with gcc-2.95.4
FreeBSD 4.8 Stable

I export to Office 97, on Windows 2000. I save my Gnumerics as Excel(tm)
97/2000/Xp format. I will try and find the offending worksheet, if you want.

 That being said, Gnumeric works extremely well. You guys have done a really
great job.

I'm just cleaning out some old mail.  Does this problem still exist
in 1.2.x releases ?  If so please file a report in bugzilla and
supply a test workbook and point out which cell gets the #REF

Thanks and sorry for the long delay
    Jody