Re: Save as defaults

Andreas,

The save-as experience was encountered while saving as the excel 5.0/95
format.

As a side note, I was using the excel 5.0/95 format as the excel
97/2000/XP format seemed to make files that caused excel 97 to crash
during opening.  Strangely, excel 97 was the only spreadsheet
application that couldn't open the files, gnumeric and openoffice had no
problems.

Frank