Re: contributing code

On Wed, Dec 15, 2004 at 03:25:43PM +0100, Olivier Kaloudoff wrote:
On Wed, 15 Dec 2004, Jody Goldberg wrote:

On Tue, Dec 14, 2004 at 09:41:48AM -0700, David Price wrote:
Hello,
   I have a plugin that has been written for gnumeric, which reads
and writes sql configuration files (.sconf) to/from gnumeric sheets.
We would like to contribute it to the project.

Sounds interesting.

Sounds really great. Maybe soon a Web php frontend for Gnumeric ?

We don't have any web php folk contributing jsut now, so I don't see
that happening in the near or even medium term without someone
motivated to work on it.  It's an interesting idea, and Gnumeric is
designed to support non-gtk frontends but someone would need to
adopt that task.