Re: Print gnumeric file into PS on command line

On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 10:19:15 -0500
Jody Goldberg <jody gnome org> wrote:

On Tue, Dec 07, 2004 at 03:43:37PM +0000, Nomine Mutato wrote:
On Tue,  7 Dec 2004 09:31:21 -0500 (EST)
mortenw gnome org (Morten Welinder) wrote:

You can probably use ssconvert to convert your sheet to LaTeX and
then go from there.

Thx. I tried this way, but output is not conform to my gnumeric
document. I have a XML about 500KB and it's contain a very complex
spreadsheed document.

In my idea I must connect directly to gnome-print for obtain
postscript document conform to my spreadsheet document, but I cannot
find a documentations about "gnumeric <-> gnome-print" dialog.

Can you help me?

p.s. I'm looking for a function like kspread: kspread --print
<file>, where  default print is PostScript print. I can try to built
it, but I need documentation.

Hmm, it wouldn't take much to have ssconvert support .ps/.pdf as
export types.  Please bugzilla that request.

Can I use bugzilla for request new features? How do that?