Question about python console in gnumeric 1.3.1 or 1.2

What should I change (in plugin.xml or ui-console-menu.xml ) to see python console in gnumeric (tools menu). According to
http://www.gnome.org/~shaunm/gnumeric/sect-extending-python.html

I should:

Uncomment the five lines starting with ui-console-menu service near the bottom (remove the "<!--" and "-->" tags around the <service...> and </service> tags.

but in orginal file there is no such line.

Best regards
Andrzej Grzegorczyk

|Andrzej Grzegorczyk                    |
|Experimentele Vaste Stof Fysica III    |
|Universiteit Nijmegen                  |
|Toernooiveld 1, NL 6525 ED Nijmegen    |
|Postbus 9010, NL 6525 GL Nijmegen      |
|The Netherlands                                |
|e-mail andrzej sci kun nl              |
|tel.: +31-24-3653432                   |
|fax.: +31-24-3652620                   |                                       |
           /|\  www.pajacyk.pl
           I L
The primary theme of SoupCon is communication.  The acronym "LEO"
represents the secondary theme:

        Law Enforcement Officials

The overall theme of SoupCon shall be:

        Avoiding Communication with Law Enforcement Officials