Re: Help, problem with gnumeric/python

On Tue, 2004-08-17 at 22:49, Andrzej Grzegorcyzk wrote:
Hello,

I try to write a plugin to use xmgrace with gnumeric. My procedure
works, but in the moment when I try to change data in spreadsheet  I can
do it but only (max) two times. Data from spreadsheet are plotted
correctly first time (just after loading xmgrace_tmp.gnumeric), then one
more time when I change data (in this moment xmgrace plot is updated)
and when I try to do it one more time gnumeric crash (I can't send any
extra data because I do not have any information from gnumeric).
I'm not sure but problem is with this procedure
def range_ref_to_tuples(range_ref):
This is standard procedure that I copy from Internet but I don't know
where is the problem.
As a attachment I send
xmgrace.py (plugin)
grace_np.py (standard xmgrace library - from internet)
gracePlot.py (-"-)
xmgrace_tmp.gnumeric (demo file - try to change data in the spreadsheet
gnumeric shoud crash if not please send me e-mail)

I test it on 1.2.13 and 1.2.12 version of gnumeric and I have still the
same problem.
Can somebody help me?

I'll have a look tonight

Jon Kåre