Re: how to print sheet with comments

On Thu, Apr 22, 2004 at 02:55:23PM +0100, Pete Phillips wrote:
Hi all.

Is it possible to print a spreadsheet out with comments displayed
somehow ?    Or even to extract them into another sheet ?

At present no.  However, that is largely because I'm not at all
clear what the printing semantics would be.  We've intentionally
stubbed out the associated print routine.  If you could make some
suggestions on how this should behave it would be simple to add.