How to Print to a PDF or PS file?

I'm running gnumeric-1.2.1 on FC1 and I'm attempting to print a sheet to a
PDF file.  When I select "Create a PDF document" I get no other options.
When I then press Print, the print window goes away but nothing happens.
The same happens for Postscript.  Nothing is printed to the terminal.

I can print to the printer, but I can't E-mail a hard-copy.  :-)

Is there something I need to enable with gnumeric to get this to work?

I'm currently downloading 1.2.10 via dialup, so in a couple of hours I can
try that.  But I'd like to know whether the problem is in 1.2.1, my
current distribution, or with my gnumeric settings.

        -Paul