Re: autogen then make

On Tue, Apr 13, 2004 at 11:37:12AM -0600, Robert Jerrard wrote:
I must be getting closer. After installing a number of items autogen gives:

        Python Support:         unable to find python
        Guile Support:          disabled pending some guile developer interest
        GNOME Support:          yes
        Bonobo Component        disabled until it compiles
        GDA support:            NO.  libgda problem
        GNOME-DB support:       no

Now type `make' to compile Gnumeric

which would seem to me to be a good thing.
Now trying make I get (at the end):

Looks like you're getting pretty close.  What error is displayed
just before
make[4]: *** [dialog-plugin-manager.o] Error 1

which would seem to me a bad thing.
Have I missed installing something still?

We need to see that to know what is unhappy.