Re: file saver bug in 1.1.90

On Sun, 2003-09-14 at 06:19, Etsushi Kato wrote:
I found a bug that file saver format is not correctly arranged when
using gnumeric in LANG=ja_JP.eucJP.  In this situation, since "Text
export (configurable)" is translated in Japanese, "Text export
(configurable)" save format is sorted and placed at the last entry of
file saver menu list, and even I choose this save format, exported
file is saved as html format (XHTML range - for export to clipboard).

It seems formats with FILE_SAVE_RANGE type are removed from the menu,
but not removed from savers in make_format_chooser() in gui-file.c.

I experimentally created attached patch.  Hope this works fine.

Hi,
thanks for pointing out this problem. I hope you don't mind that I
committed a slightly different fix (saving the creation and deletion of
yet another list).

Thanks

Andreas